Saturday, January 19, 2008

Journey

Okay this is one of my favorite sign posts so far. This is like a little message from the Fools Of Chelm.

But then it's also freaking me out a little bit. What if I don't know where I'm going? The problem is I don't know where I'm going half the time! I've got tons of directions that I'm going in, I'm not focused, I'm looking for a path in a million different places!


So that just means that I'm probably going to miss it when I get there. So I think I need to just take a note from Nissan's famously weird and annoying ad campaign and "Enjoy The Ride".


I kinda can't believe that I'm commenting on dry cleaning signs and quoting car company commercials, but maybe that's my path right now.


2 comments:

Carole said...

I just realized that this Cleaners is open 24 hours. Only in LA. Who needs to bring their shirts in at 3 in the morning? Maybe NYC has a 24 hour cleaners as well. Love Mom

Unknown said...

I actually love that they are open 24 hours. Most cleaners have the most inconvinient hours. Milt & edie's has my business for life because I can stop by there after 7pm. And on the weekends. And on holidays.